IP address of media bridge routerWhat device can create wireless network while connecting to an ethernet...

What did “the good wine” (τὸν καλὸν οἶνον) mean in John 2:10?

Bacteria contamination inside a thermos bottle

Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?

Fastest way to pop N items from a large dict

How could an airship be repaired midflight?

Why did it take so long to abandon sail after steamships were demonstrated?

Math equation in non italic font

Unable to evaluate Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors for a matrix (2)

The German vowel “a” changes to the English “i”

Are Roman Catholic priests ever addressed as pastor

How could a scammer know the apps on my phone / iTunes account?

Aluminum electrolytic or ceramic capacitors for linear regulator input and output?

What is the purpose or proof behind chain rule?

What options are left, if Britain cannot decide?

Why do passenger jet manufacturers design their planes with stall prevention systems?

Simplify an interface for flexibly applying rules to periods of time

Meme-controlled people

Is it normal that my co-workers at a fitness company criticize my food choices?

Does this sum go infinity?

Are ETF trackers fundamentally better than individual stocks?

Why does overlay work only on the first tcolorbox?

Do the common programs (for example: "ls", "cat") in Linux and BSD come from the same source code?

Instead of a Universal Basic Income program, why not implement a "Universal Basic Needs" program?

Why does energy conservation give me the wrong answer in this inelastic collision problem?



IP address of media bridge router


What device can create wireless network while connecting to an ethernet routerHow do I turn a router into a wireless bridgeHow to login to my second router?Bridge ProblemsHostapd - bridge lan + wirelessHow to use ADSL modem as bridgebridge or NAT to connect two routers?Can't SSH into Rasberry Pi from Computer connected to Bridge on the PiRouter not automatically connecting to Internet via PPPoERouter doesn't detect internet from ISP bridged router













0















I set up my router (Asus) to act as a media bridge, then I connected to the router using a ethernet cable and internet and everything works fine.



When I try to access the router using IP 192.168.1.1, I see the login screen of my ISP, not the Asus router. How can I find out which IP I can use to access my router? Keep in mind I am connected to the router via ethernet.



Thanks in advance.









share



























    0















    I set up my router (Asus) to act as a media bridge, then I connected to the router using a ethernet cable and internet and everything works fine.



    When I try to access the router using IP 192.168.1.1, I see the login screen of my ISP, not the Asus router. How can I find out which IP I can use to access my router? Keep in mind I am connected to the router via ethernet.



    Thanks in advance.









    share

























      0












      0








      0








      I set up my router (Asus) to act as a media bridge, then I connected to the router using a ethernet cable and internet and everything works fine.



      When I try to access the router using IP 192.168.1.1, I see the login screen of my ISP, not the Asus router. How can I find out which IP I can use to access my router? Keep in mind I am connected to the router via ethernet.



      Thanks in advance.









      share














      I set up my router (Asus) to act as a media bridge, then I connected to the router using a ethernet cable and internet and everything works fine.



      When I try to access the router using IP 192.168.1.1, I see the login screen of my ISP, not the Asus router. How can I find out which IP I can use to access my router? Keep in mind I am connected to the router via ethernet.



      Thanks in advance.







      router bridge





      share












      share










      share



      share










      asked 6 mins ago









      gmancodagmancoda

      256




      256






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function() {
          var channelOptions = {
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "3"
          };
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
          createEditor();
          });
          }
          else {
          createEditor();
          }
          });

          function createEditor() {
          StackExchange.prepareEditor({
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader: {
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          },
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          });


          }
          });














          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1414699%2fip-address-of-media-bridge-router%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes
















          draft saved

          draft discarded




















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Super User!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid



          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1414699%2fip-address-of-media-bridge-router%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          VNC viewer RFB protocol error: bad desktop size 0x0I Cannot Type the Key 'd' (lowercase) in VNC Viewer...

          Tribunal Administrativo e Fiscal de Mirandela Referências Menu de...

          looking for continuous Screen Capture for retroactivly reproducing errors, timeback machineRolling desktop...