DELL: Custom boot logoDell Inspiron 1525 - internal hard drive not foundDell Inspiron 15z-5523 does not boot...

Recruiter wants very extensive technical details about all of my previous work

Examples of transfinite towers

How do you talk to someone whose loved one is dying?

New passport but visa is in old (lost) passport

Bacteria contamination inside a thermos bottle

How to prove the triangle inequality for this metric space

Do I need life insurance if I can cover my own funeral costs?

Fastest way to pop N items from a large dict

Most cost effective thermostat setting: consistent temperature vs. lowest temperature possible

How to write cleanly even if my character uses expletive language?

What is the relationship between relativity and the Doppler effect?

Official degrees of earth’s rotation per day

This word with a lot of past tenses

Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?

Why do newer 737s use two different styles of split winglets?

What is the significance behind "40 days" that often appears in the Bible?

What exactly is this small puffer fish doing and how did it manage to accomplish such a feat?

Math equation in non italic font

I got the following comment from a reputed math journal. What does it mean?

Are all passive ability checks floors for active ability checks?

Custom alignment for GeoMarkers

Professor being mistaken for a grad student

Four married couples attend a party. Each person shakes hands with every other person, except their own spouse, exactly once. How many handshakes?

While on vacation my taxi took a longer route, possibly to scam me out of money. How can I deal with this?



DELL: Custom boot logo


Dell Inspiron 1525 - internal hard drive not foundDell Inspiron 15z-5523 does not boot from hard driveIs it possible do disable showing the ASUS logo when booting the computer?Is there a way to change BIOS boot screen?Disable fast boot without keyboard (keyboard-less laptop)Is it possible to install Windows 10 or other OS if the BIOS is locked to boot hard drive and then CD-DriveKali Linux change Windows boot logoHow does OEM Windows boot icon customization work?Can I see what happens behind the Windows (Dell, in that case) boot logo?Stuck at Asus Logo













0















I have Dell 7577 , I would like to change the original boot logo but I couldn't find any possible procedure. Some of the procedure I found is confusing and specifically not for the model I have.



Here's the current boot logo I have.
enter image description here



I've done this changing boot logo before in Asus by using utility called AI Suit but I couldn't find same thing for dell. Is it possible?









share



























    0















    I have Dell 7577 , I would like to change the original boot logo but I couldn't find any possible procedure. Some of the procedure I found is confusing and specifically not for the model I have.



    Here's the current boot logo I have.
    enter image description here



    I've done this changing boot logo before in Asus by using utility called AI Suit but I couldn't find same thing for dell. Is it possible?









    share

























      0












      0








      0








      I have Dell 7577 , I would like to change the original boot logo but I couldn't find any possible procedure. Some of the procedure I found is confusing and specifically not for the model I have.



      Here's the current boot logo I have.
      enter image description here



      I've done this changing boot logo before in Asus by using utility called AI Suit but I couldn't find same thing for dell. Is it possible?









      share














      I have Dell 7577 , I would like to change the original boot logo but I couldn't find any possible procedure. Some of the procedure I found is confusing and specifically not for the model I have.



      Here's the current boot logo I have.
      enter image description here



      I've done this changing boot logo before in Asus by using utility called AI Suit but I couldn't find same thing for dell. Is it possible?







      boot bios dell-inspiron





      share












      share










      share



      share










      asked 3 mins ago









      BannyBanny

      224




      224






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function() {
          var channelOptions = {
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "3"
          };
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
          createEditor();
          });
          }
          else {
          createEditor();
          }
          });

          function createEditor() {
          StackExchange.prepareEditor({
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader: {
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          },
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          });


          }
          });














          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1414720%2fdell-custom-boot-logo%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes
















          draft saved

          draft discarded




















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Super User!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid



          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1414720%2fdell-custom-boot-logo%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          VNC viewer RFB protocol error: bad desktop size 0x0I Cannot Type the Key 'd' (lowercase) in VNC Viewer...

          Tribunal Administrativo e Fiscal de Mirandela Referências Menu de...

          looking for continuous Screen Capture for retroactivly reproducing errors, timeback machineRolling desktop...