Failed SO instalation The Next CEO of Stack OverflowHow to remove Disk 0 when Windows is...

Bold, vivid family

How do I go from 300 unfinished/half written blog posts, to published posts?

What does convergence in distribution "in the Gromov–Hausdorff" sense mean?

Why do professional authors make "consistency" mistakes? And how to avoid them?

If a black hole is created from light, can this black hole then move at speed of light?

Unreliable Magic - Is it worth it?

How does the Z80 determine which peripheral sent an interrupt?

Can we say or write : "No, it'sn't"?

How do scammers retract money, while you can’t?

What exact does MIB represent in SNMP? How is it different from OID?

How do I transpose the 1st and -1th levels of an arbitrarily nested array?

Why am I allowed to create multiple unique pointers from a single object?

Why do airplanes bank sharply to the right after air-to-air refueling?

Do I need to enable Dev Hub in my PROD Org?

Help understanding this unsettling image of Titan, Epimetheus, and Saturn's rings?

Complex fractions

Written every which way

Is 'diverse range' a pleonastic phrase?

WOW air has ceased operation, can I get my tickets refunded?

How powerful is the invisibility granted by the Gloom Stalker ranger's Umbral Sight feature?

How to safely derail a train during transit?

Is there an analogue of projective spaces for proper schemes?

Why is the US ranked as #45 in Press Freedom ratings, despite its extremely permissive free speech laws?

Are there any limitations on attacking while grappling?



Failed SO instalation



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowHow to remove Disk 0 when Windows is installed in Disk 1?Trying to remove Windows from my boot disk…?Lenovo G505s and “Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed.”How move user data onto “Data” disk, while leaving boot disk for OS onlyHard drive partitioning failed. Now motherboard doesn't post with itDoes this message indicate that the hard drive has failed?How do I recover data from hard disk of WindowsKali won't boot without USB flash driveDisk Usage 100% after booting from another hard driveUbunut 18.04 failed to boot. [FAILED] Failed to start MySQL Community Server












0















I tried to install android in the place of my windows, but after many failed attempts, I give up. The thing is: every time I turn my pc on, the system tells me to choose between windows and android (and android does not work).


I fear my attempts moved unwanted data into my hard drive.



The question: How to remove then?










share|improve this question



























    0















    I tried to install android in the place of my windows, but after many failed attempts, I give up. The thing is: every time I turn my pc on, the system tells me to choose between windows and android (and android does not work).


    I fear my attempts moved unwanted data into my hard drive.



    The question: How to remove then?










    share|improve this question

























      0












      0








      0








      I tried to install android in the place of my windows, but after many failed attempts, I give up. The thing is: every time I turn my pc on, the system tells me to choose between windows and android (and android does not work).


      I fear my attempts moved unwanted data into my hard drive.



      The question: How to remove then?










      share|improve this question














      I tried to install android in the place of my windows, but after many failed attempts, I give up. The thing is: every time I turn my pc on, the system tells me to choose between windows and android (and android does not work).


      I fear my attempts moved unwanted data into my hard drive.



      The question: How to remove then?







      boot






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 13 mins ago









      Vinícius GabrielVinícius Gabriel

      13




      13






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function() {
          var channelOptions = {
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "3"
          };
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
          createEditor();
          });
          }
          else {
          createEditor();
          }
          });

          function createEditor() {
          StackExchange.prepareEditor({
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader: {
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          },
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          });


          }
          });














          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1419266%2ffailed-so-instalation%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes
















          draft saved

          draft discarded




















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Super User!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid



          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1419266%2ffailed-so-instalation%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          VNC viewer RFB protocol error: bad desktop size 0x0I Cannot Type the Key 'd' (lowercase) in VNC Viewer...

          Tribunal Administrativo e Fiscal de Mirandela Referências Menu de...

          looking for continuous Screen Capture for retroactivly reproducing errors, timeback machineRolling desktop...