How do I hide the mouse pointer on Windows 10?Autohotkey … modifying the mouse/touchpad pointer speed?My...

What is the purpose of easy combat scenarios that don't need resource expenditure?

How should I handle players who ignore the session zero agreement?

Can a dragon be stuck looking like a human?

What flying insects could re-enter the Earth's atmosphere from space without burning up?

Isn't using the Extrusion Multiplier like cheating?

Why do members of Congress in committee hearings ask witnesses the same question multiple times?

Broken patches on a road

Is there any differences between "Gucken" and "Schauen"?

Dilemma of explaining to interviewer that he is the reason for declining second interview

What kind of hardware implements Fourier transform?

Can an insurance company drop you after receiving a bill and refusing to pay?

How to avoid being sexist when trying to employ someone to function in a very sexist environment?

why a subspace is closed?

Program that converts a number to a letter of the alphabet

Can a person refuse a presidential pardon?

Why is "points exist" not an axiom in geometry?

Would a National Army of mercenaries be a feasible idea?

Explain the objections to these measures against human trafficking

Would these multi-classing house rules cause unintended problems?

Word or phrase for showing great skill at something without formal training in it

If I delete my router's history can my ISP still provide it to my parents?

Can I become debt free or should I file for bankruptcy? How do I manage my debt and finances?

What makes the Forgotten Realms "forgotten"?

A universal method for left-hand alignment of a sequence of equalities



How do I hide the mouse pointer on Windows 10?


Autohotkey … modifying the mouse/touchpad pointer speed?My mouse stops moving the pointer after a few minutes of inactivityIn Mac OS X 10.6, is there a way to disable the trigger that shows the dock when the mouse is at the edge of screen?Increase mouse pointer speedRDP: Using host's keyboard and mouse?Enabling/Disabling Mouse Pointer Precision in Windows 8Invisible mouse pointer when recording screen on a remote PCTwo mouse pointers with one mouse Win7/8How to hide mouse pointer on scroll?How to correct a Windows 10 mouse pointer that hides during logon and also behind the Start menu and the taskbar?













0















How do I hide the mouse pointer on Windows 10? I'm using an Remote Desktop software, so I can already see my base machine's pointer, in addition to the pointer to the machine I'm RDP-ing to. Therefore, on the machine that I'm RDP-ing to, I would like to disable the mouse pointer completely so I do not see 2 mouse pointers. How do I achieve this?









share



























    0















    How do I hide the mouse pointer on Windows 10? I'm using an Remote Desktop software, so I can already see my base machine's pointer, in addition to the pointer to the machine I'm RDP-ing to. Therefore, on the machine that I'm RDP-ing to, I would like to disable the mouse pointer completely so I do not see 2 mouse pointers. How do I achieve this?









    share

























      0












      0








      0








      How do I hide the mouse pointer on Windows 10? I'm using an Remote Desktop software, so I can already see my base machine's pointer, in addition to the pointer to the machine I'm RDP-ing to. Therefore, on the machine that I'm RDP-ing to, I would like to disable the mouse pointer completely so I do not see 2 mouse pointers. How do I achieve this?









      share














      How do I hide the mouse pointer on Windows 10? I'm using an Remote Desktop software, so I can already see my base machine's pointer, in addition to the pointer to the machine I'm RDP-ing to. Therefore, on the machine that I'm RDP-ing to, I would like to disable the mouse pointer completely so I do not see 2 mouse pointers. How do I achieve this?







      mouse





      share












      share










      share



      share










      asked 6 mins ago









      Abhishek ShaAbhishek Sha

      3713928




      3713928






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function() {
          var channelOptions = {
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "3"
          };
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
          createEditor();
          });
          }
          else {
          createEditor();
          }
          });

          function createEditor() {
          StackExchange.prepareEditor({
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader: {
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          },
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          });


          }
          });














          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1410665%2fhow-do-i-hide-the-mouse-pointer-on-windows-10%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes
















          draft saved

          draft discarded




















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Super User!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid



          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsuperuser.com%2fquestions%2f1410665%2fhow-do-i-hide-the-mouse-pointer-on-windows-10%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          VNC viewer RFB protocol error: bad desktop size 0x0I Cannot Type the Key 'd' (lowercase) in VNC Viewer...

          Tribunal Administrativo e Fiscal de Mirandela Referências Menu de...

          looking for continuous Screen Capture for retroactivly reproducing errors, timeback machineRolling desktop...